science and politics do not always overlap, but there are still fools
- John J. Miller posits that several architects and artistic designers in and of Washington, DC are engaging in a sort of historical revisionism, constructing edifices and monuments not reflecting God’s role in American history.
- John Derbyshire defends science, as he views it.
- Ralph Peters critiques President Obama’s plan for the war as fought in Afghanistan
- Andy Taylor, chief executive officer of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, paid approximately $250,000 to recover a Navy F6F-3 Hellcat fighter plane from Lake Michigan, more than 60 years after its crash.
- An online copy of Adam Smith’s most famous book
- Another online copy of Adam Smith’s most famous book
- an explanation of the Black Swan Hypothesis in science (for evolution’s sake, I guess)